Monday, August 17, 2009

5 Answers to 5 Questions

All this woman has done since we first met is pick my brain, she uses a shovel by the way. Never anything easy with this one, but I love her anyway!

1. What do you believe that you didn't believe before? What made you change your mind?

I believe that I am the Goddess of my own destiny. It's taken me years to get to this point. When I started out on my spiritual journey I couldn't find the keys. Like placing your car keys down and then forgetting where you put them. My apathy moment came when the friend that I started on the journey with wasn't moving along, she was stuck in revolving rut, but I wasn't. I figured out the only difference between us was that I was taking responsibility for what went on in my life and she was continually blaming everyone else. I call it the 'not my fault' syndrome. When I tried to explain this theory to her, she would have none of it. The world was out to get her, and they were, because she asked them too. Needless to say, we are not friends anymore, the negativity is just too soul sucking. The keys to kingdom lie within!

2. What do you feel is your mission for this lifetime?

I feel that my mission is to empower others, help them understand their own gifts, abilities and inner awareness, in the simplest way possible. It's not a complicated course, KISS, keep it simple spiritually. So that they can stop relying on others to make decisions regarding their lives. People need to know that they are the Masters of their own domains. In the end, there is no one to answer to except yourself, and your God and since you are made in God's image, I guess that means there's no one to answer to but yourself! God put you here to learn and have a good time, it's that simple.

3. What do you love most about being so closely in touch with your intuitive abilities?

What I love most is knowing, we are not alone, never have been, never will be. For someone who had some serious abandonment issues, it's the ultimate high. Knowing that your abilities make you self reliant is comforting too. Knowing you not the only one with abilities and finding your way to these sacred souls is the most fun, what a party we have when were together! and no one is going to burn us at the stake for it. I had a teacher once that told me ' no matter what information you get, it's always right', that one took a bit of getting used to, it sounds like an egotistical statement, but once you swim in for a while, you understand it. When you can pass along information to someone that they thought they would never hear and it heals them in someway, that's the best feeling of all! Never give information that doesn't help to heal someone, otherwise it's not from your heart, just your wallet. Gifts do not equal greed!

4. Name 3 things(?), beings(?), people(?), that, guaranteed, make you happy?

1. My son, of course. He never stops amazing me, he's creative and he has no fear. Amen to that. Flying the Freak Flag at the top of pole for the world to see! Although I wish he would get a job, my food bill is through the roof. And of course my husband, who puts up with my Freak Flag.
2. Music, love music, well anything but Rap, who ever declared that music? Music is a great way to get your vibe tuned to any channel. It relaxes, it heals, it teaches. Nothing rocks your soul like good tunes.
3.Angels, Angels are the ultimate in Unconditional Love (OK, cats are too). Surrounding yourself with Angel pictures, music and just plain calling them to your side. You can't ever go wrong with an Angel in your pocket.
4. My cats, couldn't leave my boys out. Dogs are too needy and let's face it, no all that spiritual. My cats know when to show up and when not to. They know which grocery bag had the canned tuna in it. Their playful moments make you laugh and the wrestling matches are good TV. I'll probably be 'that old cat lady' someday.

5. What is one dream of yours you have yet to invoke?

That would be the dream to have a place where anyone looking for peace, answers, comfort or spiritual need could come and be, just be. No masks, no media overload, no crap. A nice quiet retreat for folks looking to be accepted and loved for who they are. Anybody know any investors that might be interested?

1 comment:

Kasia Blue said...

LOL Looks like we need to start saving for the Spiritual farm/spa/retreat...Keith and I have been joking about starting one for a while. Funny, the more we joke about it, the more we like the idea of it. Maybe we could find some land and divide it between the sisters , with a shared spot in the middle.
Great post!
xo
Kasia