Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rock Week - Sedona




Sedona Arizona, Rock Freaking Heaven!
These pictures are courtesy of my cousin Ryan and his wife from their vacation 2 years ago. I have been dying to go to Arizona ever since I first saw these rocks back when I was a kid. It's one of those places that you know you just have to get there no matter what. So finally this year on September 30th my cousin and I will be whisking ourselves off to the desert.
The rocks here are supposed have the most amazing energy fields and certain spots have what is known as Vortexes, places of immense energy fields. I have a friend who lived there for many years and has actually stood upon these Vortexes and witnessed the feelings vibrating thru your whole body. I've even heard from folks who don't 'believe' shall we say in such things, own up to the fact that yes, they felt 'something'. I'm sure we've all heard the stories, but I'll have plenty to share when I get back.
I can't wait to put my padded little paws on this hollowed ground and soak up the pure energy of Planet Earth in it's rawest form! Squeal like pig...happy, happy, joy, joy!!
What better way to ground yourself completely, what better way to actually become a piece of Mother Earth. Here, now and forever. Being a part of the planet insures your soul a stake in the future of this Blue Ball and your own existence on it.
Live, breath, touch and be the Earth!
Visit other Rock Freaks at Graciel's place.

2 comments:

Silver said...

hi. i turned up here from another blog i visited.. and i am glad to meet you.

~Silver
Reflections/
Tantalizing Treats

Sarah said...

Not only are you excited about your trip, but so am I now! It sounds wonderful and I am jealous! This looks like an amazing place and I want to visit it too. I look forward to reading about your experiences.