Monday, October 26, 2009

More Pumpkins

This is your brain on Halloween overload, this is your Pumpkin on Crack!

Could you just imagine the look on Linus's face if he saw this Great Pumpkin cresting over the field......
He'd gone face down in the dirt, strangling himself with his own blanket trying to make a get away. Now there's a Charlie Brown cartoon I could get on board with! Those toons always gave me a glazed over, bored to tears look on my face. I don't care how classic they are, those kids desperately needed to get off the Prozac and on some sugar!

I picked this guy up in a ceramic shop about 7 years ago, I laughed so hard when I saw him on the shelf. He was just so in your face about the so called scariness of Halloween. It took me only a few hours to paint him up. I'm extremely proud of how he turned out. I brake him out every year and put on the front desk at work, he brings out a smile in everyone that walks by.

Grin, it makes people wonder what you're up to!



No comments: